P95

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rdockery_3

Bearcat
Just picked up a used P95DC to possibly carry in the winter time when I have a jacket on. My current daily carry gun is the LCPII which is really easy to conceal and will probably still be the gun I carry most of the time. Anyway, any tips on how to carry the P95 for when I do carry it (OWB vs IWB vs shoulder)?

Welcome to the best gun forum on the internet
( I just posted it on the internet and so it must be true.)

I'd suggest a really good (you get what you pay for)... leather paddle type holster or such... outside the waistband. Inside requires pants a size 2-3" larger.... after that I would look for a kydex type holster such as by Blade Tech.

I like leather.

keyston44

Bearcat
When I carry my P95, I carry it in a Desantis Speed Scabbard. I don't like IWB holsters, I have everything in there I need already.

http://www.desantisholster.com/SPEED-SCABBARD

Key

janderson021

Bearcat
I use a N82 for my P95, carry it IWB. I carry the P95 IWB due to the weight of the gun when loaded, the grip seems to print when carrying it OWB.

I've carried a KP95DC since the first year they came out using a Kydex OWB. I wear a cover garment but live in an OC state so printing is not an issue. The only downside I see with this set-up is vehicle seat cover wear-I drive quite a bit on my job(usually 1/2 -2/3 of my on-the-clock is spent driving).