P345 at the range

Help Support Ruger Forum:

It has been a long time since I took my P345 to the range. I took it and my Dan Wesson 1911 to the range today. The DW 1911 is really a great and very accurate pistol. But the P345 really shot great. I have a new affection for it. My eyes are not what they used to be but the P345 wore out the 10 circle. Lots of fun and I am taking it to range more often.

rman

Bearcat
Glad you had a good outing with your P345. I've owned 3 of them and still have one. I need to get it out and shoot it some again. I've had great luck with them and all have been very accurate. I liked the other P-Series Rugers, but the P345 was always my favorite - it just feels right in my hand.

gb6491

Single-Sixer
Foothills of the Gila Mountains, SW Arizona.
Tensaw said:
It has been a long time since I took my P345 to the range. I took it and my Dan Wesson 1911 to the range today. The DW 1911 is really a great and very accurate pistol. But the P345 really shot great. I have a new affection for it. My eyes are not what they used to be but the P345 wore out the 10 circle. Lots of fun and I am taking it to range more often.
I hear ya, my 345 will do that if I do my part. This is from my latest outing with it (10 yds/offhand), those outside the 10 ring are definitely on me :oops: :
4v5t8w.jpg

Regards,
Greg