LC9s

Help Support Ruger Forum:

EQUILIZER

Bearcat
Yahoo, just picked up a LC9s NIB $269.00. Gun-show Oaks PA 1000 booths not exaggerating. Checked all the booths for pricing. They varied quite a bit. I presently own a LCP/desantis/crimsontrace/hoauge grip. I heard so much about the LC9s trigger I had to have one. Any advice or comments would help .

loaded round

Hunter
I was at the same show this past Saturday. Sure had a crap pile of different makes of AR15's for sale. The dealers really got caught with their pants down after the election.

EQUILIZER said:
Yahoo, just picked up a LC9s NIB $269.00. Gun-show Oaks PA 1000 booths not exaggerating. Checked all the booths for pricing. They varied quite a bit. I presently own a LCP/desantis/crimsontrace/hoauge grip. I heard so much about the LC9s trigger I had to have one. Any advice or comments would help .

EQUILIZER

Bearcat
Thanks everyone. I was checking out the sneaky Pete holsters. I bought a De Santis for the new LC9s and it seems a little to big for pocket carry. I think I will probably pick up a sneaky Pete belt carry for the LC9s. The De Santis is perfect for the LCP pocket. Wow that was some show loaded round. It took me a couple hours to hit all the rows and that was moving fast. I never even got to the antique show. And the parking was out of control. For some reason nobody gets upset at the gun shows about parking like they do at the local mall WONDER WHY?

loaded round

Hunter
Equilizer: I live about 2 miles away from the Oaks Expo Ctr and that parking lot was mild compared to what I've seen before. My son and I got there around 9:30 AM and was able to park about 40 feet from the entrance. My son had a friend displaying in the antique section and got us in for free (I'm a cheap SOB). Normally I volunteer with the NRA/ILA but they didn't ask me this time.

EQUILIZER said:
Thanks everyone. I was checking out the sneaky Pete holsters. I bought a De Santis for the new LC9s and it seems a little to big for pocket carry. I think I will probably pick up a sneaky Pete belt carry for the LC9s. The De Santis is perfect for the LCP pocket. Wow that was some show loaded round. It took me a couple hours to hit all the rows and that was moving fast. I never even got to the antique show. And the parking was out of control. For some reason nobody gets upset at the gun shows about parking like they do at the local mall WONDER WHY?

tacticalreload

Bearcat
EQUILIZER said:

Ironically, I've never been to a gun show of any size where they didn't require you to disarm / zip-tie your unloaded guns. Gun shows are (Loaded) Gun Free Zones.

EQUILIZER

Bearcat
Tactical. I am confused by your statement. I don't recall anybody stating anything about loaded or unloaded guns at shows or anywhere else. I hope all the readers on here know that guns are unloaded and sip tied at all shows. A comment was mentioned regarding parking at the show but that's as far as it went. As a matter of fact they should check CCW permits when zip tying.
Loaded round I was there on FRI. the show didn't open until 1:00PM . The parking situation might have been different when you went. I attended another show there last year and the parking was the same, a hot mess.

Latest posts