Holster for a LC9s wi/Crimson Trace Laser

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
I'm looking for a decent inexpensive hip holster for my Lc9s with a Crimson Trace Laser installed. Want the pistol/holster combo as concealable as possible. And suggestions guys?

Polekitty

Bearcat
Try Desantis holster. I have a IWB and a OWB from them and like both. They don't cost much. Hope this helps.

NixieTube

Blackhawk
My $0.02. I don't know about the Crimson Trace laser option but I carry my LC9s in a Remora "Clip/Nonclip" holster with the embedded magnet for actuating the Viridian green "instant on" laser. I really like the quality of the holster, the construction (particularly with the reinforced edge) is excellent and the material can really be worn against your bare skin without being uncomfortable. It fits the gun+laser perfectly. I accidentally got some printing ink on mine and cleaned it up with paint thinner and it didn't mar the material whatsoever. If you put taller sights on the gun you may have a problem, but since you have a laser, I think they can accomodate you.

This is what I ordered and they're significantly less expensive now.

https://www.remoraholsterstore.com/product/remora-2-in-1-clipno-clip-holster/

It fully covers the trigger and trigger guard but it gives FULL access to the grip. Well made and I like it.

Once I figured out the "cant" that I wanted to carry it with, I installed a 1" piece of velcro underneath the clip to keep it where I wanted it.

Because of the Remora material, you can wear this holster IWB with *sweatpants* (as long as they have a decent waistband) and up against your skin it kind of sticks to you like....well, a Remora. And with a belt on a pair of jeans or slacks/khakis it just doesn't move at all. I am typing this wearing the holster sitting in a normal desk chair, inside a pair of sweatpants. Lightweight, too. Get the reinforced edge, like the photo.

This is *not* a "combat" holster - meaning that the retention is fine as long as you're walking or even jogging in the normal biped manner and not doing backflips or crawling around on your belly for 100 yards through a mud pit. The retention is firm but nonadjustable. You can order it with a velcro retention strap.

Here's an early picture of mine with the LC9s inside it. This is before I stuck a 1" piece of velcro to the underside of the clip and the surface of the holster. Also in this photo the gun isn't fully inserted - actually it goes in about 1/4 inch more to completely cover the trigger guard. The good thing is that you have full access to the grip but the trigger and guard are completely covered.

There is no such thing as an IWB holster that's perfect for everyone, everywhere, all the time. They all have compromises in one sense or another but this one is PDG with the LC9s.

REMORA3.jpg

hittman

Staff member
I always recommend and have never been disappointed with ...... www.simplyrugged.com