Left handed LC9 owners

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Yes I shoot both my LC9s left handed, tell me something I should know.

Thanks
JP

jadek44

Single-Sixer
Have to shoot lefty as my right eye is useless. My strong hand is right so it was not an easy task. First couple shots the safest place is in front of me. I smooth out pretty fast after that. My lc9 is my go to for carry and home defense. I carry my left over LEO ammo. Good enough to save my butt in uniform, good enough to save me in civies....... Stash

I've got a left hand outside the waistband kydex holster made by Bladetech that I bought by mistake at the Front Sight shop in Nevada last December... the retail price they put on it was $100 but I think I paid about $80 for it since they had already got me for a lifetime membership.... I doubt I can return it when I return in Dec.... and would just as soon pass it on....

Here's the deal.... I'm not interested in making any money off of it or even re-cooping my losses... but now that I have more than one person possibly interested in it I'll probably do a drawing or something... it really ain't worth getting into a bid thing or I guess I could throw out a price... but I have too many other things going on in my life right now... don't supposed either of you guys (jade44 or hitman) are coming to the East Coast meeting this weekend or down near the NorthWest part of S.C. anytime soon?

Anyway... let's work it out .....

You can look this Blade Tech holster up on their web site... I can't quite figure out the model number...

Adjkustable Sting Ray Logo ... possibly: HRuger - LC9 - OWBKX-LH

hittman

Staff member
Blume thank you for the generous offer. I will defer to Jade because I just simply would not use an OWB holster. It's a nice one, no doubt about that but I have no use for it.

Thank you again.