Replacement LC9 trigger not part of a kit

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RAL231

Bearcat
There's been a lot of fuss about the LC9 action to the point that Ruger came out with the LC9s. There were also a few after market kits that addressed this as well by requiring the replacement of various parts sometimes causing reliability issues.
I am perfectly happy with my LC9. It is of the 321-XXXXX production run and I shoot it well--very well.
I suffer from "tinkeritis" and would not mind having a wider trigger with set screws for take-up and
over-travel adjustment----no trigger bar, hammer, or springs, just a trigger much like the one on the LCP Custom. Is anything available?

RAL231

Bearcat
Did some internet searching and fouud out that the RTK Sweet Pea trigger does exactly what I M looking for. www.rtkstrategic.com/

MountainWalker

Single-Sixer
I own several of the hammer version LC9 and I am very pleased with them. Actually, it has a very fine long double action with a nice short over-travel. This is a compact and light self defense and I don't want to change them. Don't even mind the carbon blue finish on the slide. It is a copy and significant improvement of the kel Tec PF-9. el Tec

Latest posts