LC9S Pro what a diferance

Help Support Ruger Forum:

4521dln

Single-Sixer
I had one of the first LC9 back when the first came out. Liked everything about its size and thickness and weight. But I could never shoot it good with the long trigger pull. I even put the Galloway trigger parts on it , I still always pulled the shots due to the long and stiff trigger. So I sold the LC9. I Just shot my new LC9S Pro today, what an improvement. It is easy to shoot good, the trigger is excellent. It is a very accurate pistol for its size and intended use. I believe it is perfect for concealed carry. I shot 100 rounds of various types of ammo and brands with no problems. If you are considering one , don't let any experiences shooting the LC9 affect your decision. Even thou it is the same size it shoots completely different.

My wife just got an LC9s for herself. She would have been OK with a standard one but I screwed up by going to the Ruger site. She spotted a TALO version with the engraved nickel slide and had to have it. Do you have any idea how hard it was to find one? Ah what the heck, her first gun and she's shooting it well. For someone who was anti-gun a few years ago she's committed. She insists on doing the related purchases and cleaning it herself.

My 13 YOA grandson and I have put a few rounds through it and I'm surprised at the accuracy. The trigger is excellent.

Same here. I won an LC9 at a Whitetails Unlimited banquet. It was difficult for me to shoot it well. Sold it to a friend who is a Sheriff and bought an LC9s. World of difference for me. Much easier for me to shoot and shoot accurately. Love the size (or lack of size).

H Richard

Bearcat
I also really like how my LC9s Pro shoots, EXCEPT, after just a few rounds the pointy curve of the trigger digs into my finger. The center (safety) piece seems to compress lower than the two edges of the trigger, and the rounded pointy tip digs into my finger. I can't seem to get a good placement on it. Does anyone make a replacement trigger that is wider, or straighter (or both). that would make the gun more shoot-able for me? I have seen flat replacements for the Glock, but don't recall the mfg.