KP94DLW

Help Support Ruger Forum:

robrpb

Bearcat
I have a KP94DLW that I bought brand new. The serial # 308-07xxx on Ruger's website lists it as being made in 1994. I have fired less than 50 rounds through it. It looks like brand new. I was wondering what it is worth? I have looked on gunbroker and this site and could not find it. Thanks.

hittman

Staff member
Welcome to the Forum.

I'm not sure what the DLW stands for. According to RENE, DLX means deluxe model and w means with extra magazine but ..... DLW is not listed. RENE also shows it being made in 1994.

Even though the P series guns have a pretty good following and an excellent reputation for reliability; they have not increased in value. It's not difficult around here to find excellent condition used P guns in the $250.00 range. Unless that DLW designation means something rare or special I'm not aware of ..... I'd guess in the $300.00 range with the original box and paperwork.

robrpb

Bearcat
The K stands stainless. The D stands for decocker. The LW stands for laser. It has a factory laser.

hittman

Staff member
Factory laser may change the pricing I estimated ..... at one time those were pretty desirable for the P Series collector. Only problem is ..... ya gotta find that collector.

I see that now in RENE .....

D = decock
L = laser (built-in Tac Star Laser site)
W = shipped with an extra 10 round magazine

"All models are rare."

Good one to have for sure.

That is for sure a rare one.... just to speculate.... and as mentioned you have to find the 'collector' that wants it, I'd think you might, just might, could get 450 or so for it.

Can you post a picture of it, heck in a month or so, I might be interested.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

roylt

Hunter
Gunbroker ad with a reserve that you are comfortable with is your best bet. I'm interested for sure.

Welcome too.

robrpb

Bearcat
I must say that for a rare gun I am disappointed that it doesn't seem to worth that much. If it is only worth about $500, I think I will just keep it.

roylt

Hunter
I used to collect the P-series but they are out dated. I have seen real nice units go for 350.

If you don't need to sell, just keep and enjoy. I would like to have it but wouldn't spend 500 for it. There are more rare models that I may spend 500 for but really the Pguns are obsolete.

Very nice looking 9mm though, congrats.

Keep the P-guns alive!!

gunman42782

Hunter
I thank you for posting this, as I had completely forgotten that Ruger ever made that! I remember it now. Yeah, I think I would hang on to that one for awhile.

roylt

Hunter
I see one on gunbroker now. Seller is asking over 1K for it. I'm pretty sure it will sit.