Ruger LCP Custom modifications?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cariduro

Bearcat
hey guys,

I'm new here but not new to firearms. Bought a little LCP custom and have put around 125 rds through it, so far its not horrible. I'm looking for guidance on finding certain modifications parts, not criticism on whether or not I should modify.

I want a lighter trigger spring, hammer spring and I know I can get the recoil spring. I also want a short stroke for it.

I understand about the liability of having such a set up and I hope you guys can appreciate that I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions.

thanks,

Cariduro.

Cariduro

Bearcat
Thank you. Would you know if this would take the same 1.5lbs of force from the custom or just from the gen 1? Are they the same trigger pull weight?

Cariduro

Bearcat
Just found the trigger and hammer spring set for the gen 2s. Also ordered the recoil spring pack from Wolff with all 3 tolerances. And my desantis superfly holster. As soon as I get it all put together I'll go test everything out and let you guys know how it is. http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/112027178874
And here you can find their testing results for their trigger spring set. www.fwtac.com