Blackhawk SERPA holsters for P Series

Help Support Ruger Forum:

PAVTXER

Single-Sixer
A buddy showed me his SERPA holster for his EDC and I was impressed with the holster, I looked on line and I can only seem to find those for the Ruger P85/89 and a different one for the P95. Does anyone have one for any other P series or know if the P95 one will work on the P93/P94 ???

I did get one for the P85/P89 off ebay and had hopes of it working with the others.....but not a chance, only fits my KP89 (like a glove I might add). And I like the positive retention aspect without straps, snap or Velcro.

roylt

Hunter
I always wanted one for the 89 but never parted with the cash. Ended up with a simple open top / bottom leather holster. The 95 (if memory serves) is specific to one or the other vintages. What I mean is the older units or newer with the rail don't work in it. Again I forget which vintage does work. Maybe the package is more clear.

As for the 93 or 94 models I have never really found anything that works well. I have found holsters that will work but not as nice as I would like.

With that said I am on a tight budget (read cheap) so maybe a more expensive holster would work better than what I have tried.

That's my 2 cents.

Latest posts