YouTube Video on P series

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ford42

Bearcat
Hello all, new to the forum so if this post is deemed "inappropriate" for some reason, mods please let me know and I'll remove it. Anyway, I've been a real fan of the Ruger P-series for many years. So I recently posted a brief video about them on YouTube. I would greatly appreciate some input from others who know and love the series. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29aeKe8_4M

thanks

welder

Buckeye
Welcome!

I enjoyed your video, and am too a P-gun fan. I have several and regularly take a couple on every range trip, they never disappoint, just work. I have said the P series represents the best value in a general purpose gun for years, Safe, robust, inexpensive, long history of reliability and contrary to what you'll hear here, still serviced by Ruger should the need arise. I will always keep mine and I have a good parts supply on hand although I've yet to replace a part on any of the couple dozen I've used over the years.

The P series provided quite a bit of bread and butter for Ruger's bottom over the years, but things change and away they went in favor of the latest striker fired flavor of the week. The P-guns represent some of the character and durability I enjoyed with Ruger over the years and I'll for one will continue to buy them when the price is right and the gun complete.

Thanks for your video, good work and very enjoyable.

Zebraranger

Single-Sixer
I too like the P series, especially the P90. Good video, but a little lengthy at 30 minutes. I learned to try to keep the videos under 7 minutes because most people nowadays wont finish watching the whole thing. Good first post, and welcome to the forum.

Latest posts