Sr9c ghost trigger won't reset.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TheYeti

Bearcat
You can push it forward and shoot, then it just stays, rinse repeat. Anyone have a fix? Thanks.

Rei40c

Blackhawk
Hi could you unload and field strip the pistol and check the condition of the part (41) I've pointed to with the red arrow? Check to note first of all if it's even still there, or if it is detached. It should be under tension at the two ends shown in the diagram. Or any damage to the spring at all.

Ruger_SR9_zpsxsouk8be.jpg

Note, I am not an armorer nor do I have any formal gunsmithing training, just giving you my best guess TheYeti. Let me know what you find when you inspect it.

TheYeti

Bearcat
I will. Thank you. I will check this later on today. I work nights and just got home.

Rei40c

Blackhawk
hum.. I have no idea what it could be sorry. I've heard of the Ghost trigger kits for years but have never actually seen one in person.

websterz

Single-Sixer
When I first ordered a Ghost for my full size SR9 I had the same problem. I contacted the company and they asked me to email them a picture of the part. Turns out the one I had was an older version that had known issues in a later generation SR9. They sent me the newer version and it functions perfectly. That was a year and a half, and more than 6,000 rounds ago. Give them a call.