P Series Pistols

Help Support Ruger Forum:

welder

Buckeye
cyborgt800 said:
gtxmonte said:
I have a NIB P-90 in the classifieds, with 4 factory Ruger mags. Not a single reply. I based the price on what guys HERE on the board have said they paid or would pay for one..........no responses

And that price is???

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=237386

revhigh

Hawkeye
He MIGHT get $400 for the entire package in that ad.

Some people here claim ridiculous prices for these obsolete and unsupported guns, claiming they sell for $400-500 used on gunbroker ... That may be ... There's a fool born every minute.

Look at the recently purchased P series guns by members here ... They run from $200-300 predominantly.

For $600 ... Almost any gun at that price on the market blows the P guns away.

Notice that the main proponent of P guns 'skyrocketing' in value, isn't making any offers or inquiries on that gun. That's because HE'S buying them for $200 and selling them for a profit on gunbroker.

That's fine ... Buyer beware. I have nothing against people making money any legal way they can.

Seriously ... Forget gunbroker and review the posts here about what people are paying ... That will give you a REAL idea what they sell for.

I'd PM Al James and see if he'll make you an offer LOL. He may be able to sell it on gunbroker for you as well . :D

REV

Al James

Hunter
revhigh said:
He MIGHT get $400 for the entire package in that ad.

Some people here claim ridiculous prices for these obsolete and unsupported guns, claiming they sell for $400-500 used on gunbroker ... That may be ... There's a fool born every minute.

Look at the recently purchased P series guns by members here ... They run from $200-300 predominantly.

For $600 ... Almost any gun at that price on the market blows the P guns away.

Notice that the main proponent of P guns 'skyrocketing' in value, isn't making any offers or inquiries on that gun. That's because HE'S buying them for $200 and selling them for a profit on gunbroker.

That's fine ... Buyer beware. I have nothing against people making money any legal way they can.

Seriously ... Forget gunbroker and review the posts here about what people are paying ... That will give you a REAL idea what they sell for.

I'd PM Al James and see if he'll make you an offer LOL. He may be able to sell it on gunbroker for you as well . :D

REV

Rev, for a moderator you sure can be abrasive!! I typed a few responses to you but then I realized I was just stooping to your level again so I erased them in an effort to keep the peace around here. I'm sure everyone is long tired of our bickering to and fro about nothing particularity important.

NEWSFLASH FOR YOU REVHIGH!!!......the 2 P guns that I have on Gunbroker right now I have personally owned for around 18 years combined. Also I am into both of them for $400+ because they were either bought new at retail with tax and background check OR I bought online and had transfer fees, shipping, etc.

I'm really turning the P guns over fast aren't I? :roll: As far as profits.....I might actually lose a little money on both of them after gun broker fees, FFL transfer fees, insured shipping, let alone my time. Would that make you feel better?

Please stop accusing me of things when you don't have ANY facts on the subject. In other words....why don't you try moderating instead of agitating all the time? Thanks in advance!

revhigh

Hawkeye
Al take a chill pill .. I was kidding.

You've been bragging for years about how much you're selling p guns for on gunbroker, even posting links many times to concluded auctions.

Its no big deal ... Certainly nothing to get riled up over.

REV

Al James

Hunter
Yeah OK :shock: I was joking too. Ha....You are a sweetheart REV....doing a great job around here. 8)

Keep up the good moderation. :wink: :oops:

Is now when you brag about playing me like a fiddle again?