A little CZ imfo..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lostdog

Bearcat
I must thank REV for correcting me on my bad terminology (spring + striker assembly) ,I should of said firing pin + spring. We just sell so many more Glock, M+p , Walthers, Rugers, Springfield's and Sig"S . Here a link for a CZ strip down . A link for the CZ forum at botton ,interesting read on trigger jobs. Hope this helps someone ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYFC3umH0oc

http://www.czforum.com/index.php?board=152.0

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
#1 The strip down that you linked is for the"sorta newer" Omega trigger disassembly, most people that have a CZ have a completely different trigger system that is a bit more difficult to take apart. Trying to detail strip either for the normal gun owner would result in the guy bringing his gun back to your shop in a couple of bags or more.
#2 That CZ forum that you linked is run, as last as I know, by two fine people (husband and wife) but unfortunately is populated by a fair amount of idiots that believe they know some magic grail that they don't and I have watched in amusement as several of the more moronic members of that forum have crashed and burned severely on other general forums like Brian Enos'. It's quite funny. There are also many members there that are great but I would walk with caution. The CZ Custom guys there are great and I'm a very good customer of theirs as well as CZ-USA.

I own an awful lot of CZ75 based pistols and do a pretty good job of working on/modifying the ones that I consider target/range guns, it takes a lot of experience to do this with these fine guns and pull it off with success. That video shows a guy with a claw hammer, a bad K-Mart screwdriver and him easily pushing pins out of a gun that you really can't (shouldn't be able to) push them out of so easily, so my guess is this guy has done this with this pistol a whole lot of times or he reamed the holes, either way, this is just stupid.