Ruger P94 9mm with integrated laser

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gmanf61nc

Bearcat
I got lucky and purchased a Ruger P94 9mm stainless steel with integrated laser. I contacted Ruger and they sent me a owners manual but they couldn't help me with the paperwork for the laser. The company who made them has gone out of business and I have searched the Internet and can't find anything on it on any site. I would be more than happy to pay for a copy of the sheet that came with the gun. The lady I talked to at Ruger only wanted to get me off the phone. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. I have put the gun up for my grandson for when he gets a little older. Or if someone could point me in the rite direction that would help a lot.

Thank you,
Gary

Al James

Hunter
Roy should have what you want...I sent him my copies several years back. He'll be by here shortly if I had to guess... :wink:

gmanf61nc

Bearcat
Thank you. I have been looking for a copy of that paper for over a year with no luck.

Al James

Hunter
I had it saved to a PDF but I lost that hard drive a few years back......different boating accident :roll:

roylt

Hunter
Hey Gary,
I'll have to dig into my files to find this but should have it. Having a few life issues at the moment. Van is dying, again. Only got 4 months out of this one. Got to change something in my life soon.

Keep the P-guns alive!
Roy