rave of the day about Standard Ruger 22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Yawn

Blackhawk
salover said:
Yawn, I have several pistols and revoLvers, really enjoy both variations although I do shoot revolvers moreso than the pistols. You can get calibers in revolvers that are unavailable in pistols. You are correct in stating that there is some nostalgia involved. Just wondering, if you really respect a persons liking revolvers why did you "roll your eyes" when you read DJ'S thread?

Ever see your spouse/significant other do something that you have seen them do over and over, and yet for the life of you, you just don't get why. You stand there thinking, that is still just ridiculous. In that moment, many would smile, roll there eyes, and shake their head. Maybe even follow with a comment like, "I just don't get it." No loss of love or respect! That was my initial repsopnse. I totally respect it. I repesct that people still listen to records, but I roll my eyes, smile, and stream Pandora through my phone. To each their. I just don't get it. I really don't need to either... and I am kind of glad that I don't. Hope that helps!

salover

Single-Sixer
Fair enough. Like you said, to each his own. Guess that's why both kinds are still being made. Good shooting, no matter what's in the hand