Grips LCP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

EQUILIZER

Bearcat
Just finished installing new Hogue grips on my LCP. It fells great and the crimson laser works the same as it did without grips. Installation very easy with good instructions. Can't wait to hit the range to check it out. I have heard it 's completely different than without.

12ga shotgun tact light on order. Got to be careful don't want to hit family members coming in late at night . Got to light em up. 12 ga, 00 buck, pistol grip, tact light. If you never had someone come in the house or try to get in the middle of the night when sleeping you just don't know. I have. No aim. Sleep tight.

2nd amendment, yes.

timboy

Bearcat
I'm assuming it is this grip sleeve. http://www.amazon.com/Hogue-Handall-Sleeve-Hybrid-Ruger/dp/B007LUT4BS

EQUILIZER

Bearcat
@ Loaded round. Unload and remove mag. Remove hammer spring seat by pushing in through the small hole while pulling out the small plastic piece.(bottom of the handgrip) Using a small pin punch remove the frame insert pin. ( located at the top rear of LCP right above your hand) rotate grip from the front bottom of the pistol and push it in where the original spring seat was removed. Line up the hole in the grip with the holes on the frame, insert pin. That's it
NOTE. When you remove the hammer spring seat set it aside along with the frame insert pin you won't need them again as the new grip provides a new longer pin and the hammer spring seat is built in to the new grip. These instructions are for the Hogue grip mentioned in previous post. Note: I saved the hammer spring seat and frame insert pin in case I need to remove the grip for any reason.

The Hogue grip is great on the LCP...........makes it a little larger and adds a lot of grip to it.
By far the best $10 you can spend on the LCP.

5of7

Hunter
OK, I watched the installation process on youtube and now I have one on order. Thanks for the info., equalizer.. 8)

louchia

Single-Sixer
I also have Hogue grip on my LCP. Great improvement. I also added Garrison grip extensions (approx 3/4 in.) to the mags. I now have enough room for the pinky which makes for better control and better draw.