Mark 2---10 inch stainless--- pricing help

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Sorry but I don't have one for sale, but I do have 1st dibbs on one I am thinking about buying. I know these are somewhat scarce but need to know what a decent current price would be. It is used but in great condition from the photos I have seen with box and papers. The only one I can find for sale for price comparison is on gun broker and the asking price is $1200. I think I can own this one for around $750 but because I can't find any other for comparison, I don't know if I am too high or too low with what I would like to pay for it. Thanks for any help.

egl52

Single-Sixer
They usually sell for between $650 and $750 on gunbroker. Obviously the ones that go for more are in excellent condition.

AJ Gunner$750.00 for the complete package and the gun in 98% or better condition is probably about right in my next of the woods for the SS version....maybe a tad high, but I wouldn't hesitate if I wanted this pistol and could afford it....they are harder and harder to find....

Good luck.

mjpchief

Single-Sixer
I have a nice Mark II that left the factory as a 10" but some idiot cut 2" off the barrel. I knew it before acquiring the gun but couldn't pass it up. Guy gave me the gun for working on his shotgun.