Ruger American pistols.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Yawn, my understanding is that New Jersey is as bad as some European countries on handguns. There is no "safe gun list" (shh, don't give them any ideas!) but every handgun purchase has to wind it's way through both local police and state police, which means that you can wait 6-9 months for each purchase to be approved. Each time you purchase a handgun the process starts all over again. It goes without saying that carry of any sort is not available to ordinary taxpaying citizens.

Yeah, if I was condemned to live there a modular handgun would be very appealing.

Yawn

Blackhawk
FergusonTO35 said:
Yawn, my understanding is that New Jersey is as bad as some European countries on handguns. There is no "safe gun list" (shh, don't give them any ideas!) but every handgun purchase has to wind it's way through both local police and state police, which means that you can wait 6-9 months for each purchase to be approved. Each time you purchase a handgun the process starts all over again. It goes without saying that carry of any sort is not available to ordinary taxpaying citizens.

Yeah, if I was condemned to live there a modular handgun would be very appealing.

Yeah if this is the case, modular would appeal to me too then. And if this is actually modular, it has its place. Until then though, I don't see his selling past those who must have Ruger's newest offering. But, I certainly don't want to hear people who advocate the rap telling someone they wouldn't carry a 1911 because of the light trigger. I just think the rap is going to be an AD nightmare.

montegomx70

Single-Sixer
so, Ruger is going all plastic now? why is a striker fired pistol great and the traditional double action pistols obsolete? I will take all those old hat crappy Beretta's and sig Sauer's. I guess at 50 years of age I am obsolete as well. I do not need sight rails like on every gun made now either.

Latest posts