Holster for SR9C?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

427mach1

Blackhawk
A friend of mine carries an SR9c and he found a Galco he really likes for OWB..... I would definitely look at Lobo Gunleather. They make a pancake and an improved pancake that is really nice.

planetcat

Single-Sixer
I've used a relatively inexpensive leather OWB/IWB holster from the holster store dot net. I carry cross draw owb when I'm in the woods, and it's a decent holster. It's the Pro Carry HD model, right handed owb or left handed iwb.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
The Ruger store sells a pretty good variety of plastic and leather holsters for the SR9 series from various makers. Might be worth taking a look at them. http://shopruger.com/Centerfire-Pistols/products/5230/

I have a Blackhawk Serpa for my SR9E that I like.

timboy

Bearcat
I have a IWB alien gear for mine,works good but I still pocket carry a Kahr .380 most of the time.

BradCayton

Bearcat
I like the Mitch Rosen holster from Ruger for SR9C. I liked it well enough to get another for my LC9S.

mty55

Bearcat
Check out firearmholster.com Excellent quality , comfortable, and reasonably priced. I bought the first one for my XDs45 within a couple weeks of wearing it. I purchased the one for the SR9c. Same quality as the first. Can be used IWB/OWB. Well worth the look.

kensingt0n

Bearcat
I really like my IWB Little Foxx holsters, kydex/leather hybrid. I do wish the belt clip was not kydex but they are inexpensive enough and I have only bent them when doing things I probably should have taken my holster off for anyhow, moving furniture in really tight spaces with lots of things to snag on.

I have 2, 1 made for laser mount.

Little%20Foxx-X3.jpg

Ruger%20Little%20Foxx%20sharp-X3.jpg

Very happy with them.