LCP wow

Help Support Ruger Forum:

honkeypellar

Bearcat
A lot of my friends bought the lcp when they first came out, nice gun just did not like the trigger. Read on the internet that they made improvements to the trigger so went to the gun store to see for myself. Wow nice job Ruger I have a new edc gun thanks to the changes that where made, night and day difference.

accessbob

Bearcat
I've owned the early model LCP and someone, who didn't like a purple gun swapped me for my early black model. I have to say that the trigger pull on the newer one is much better and about half the distance. And the sights are slightly higher and easier to see.

Robes

Single-Sixer
I have an older model and I am good with the trigger, but wouldn't mind replacing the slide to get better sights.

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
I looked and looked for the best pocket pistol. I always bought the S&W BG380 which I like very well. I tried several other but never the LCP, never liked the sights or trigger. They just felt really cheap and junky to me.
When the LCP custom came out I went to my LGS and had them order me one. I traded the BG380 in on it and have never looked back. Love my LCP Custom (Best Pocket gun out there)

rrent

Bearcat
Glad to hear the good reviews. I'm going to buy a very slightly used LCP custom tomorrow (Wed. 25, Nov.). I've pocket carried an early LCP for years.