Well. Another one followed me home...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Liked my wife's gun so much, another one followed me home today.

Here they are together with my primary carry 938.

Her's shoots great and if this is anything like it, I'll be very happy.

IMAG0410_zpsiyveu9sb.jpg

IMAG0411_zpsk0xjvbaf.jpg

Al James

Hunter
Great looking pistols! I meant to comment on how sweet that pistol was when you posted about picking up the first one. That is my favorite out of the pistols that you have posted here. My first question is....which one is getting new grip screws? Or is that how you tell which one is "yours"? What is the actual catalog # of these pistols?

I a sucker for twins too BTW! I never tell the wife that one is hers though. I tried that before and she gave me the "yeah right". So now when asked why I need another of the same gun its for....wait for it.......PARTS :lol:

Al James said:
Great looking pistols! I meant to comment on how sweet that pistol was when you posted about picking up the first one. That is my favorite out of the pistols that you have posted here. My first question is....which one is getting new grip screws? Or is that how you tell which one is "yours"? What is the actual catalog # of these pistols?

I a sucker for twins too BTW! I never tell the wife that one is hers though. I tried that before and she gave me the "yeah right". So now when asked why I need another of the same gun its for....wait for it.......PARTS :lol:

Very wise and sound advice.

I've been using the grip screws to tell them apart. ;-) Not sure the catalogue numbers? Something on the box? I can post the serial numbers if you need them.

I'm considering a set of stainless hex head screws for each gun. Lol

Al James

Hunter
That's ok I can figure it out. I remember there is a Dark Elite too. If I order one I would get the one you have. So nice. How do they shoot?

Al James said:
That's ok I can figure it out. I remember there is a Dark Elite too. If I order one I would get the one you have. So nice. How do they shoot?

I'll try to bring home some targets from our range trip tommorow. Her's shoots great. I'm sure mine will too!

MrJim

Bearcat
I'm a bigger guy...6'2" 220#...I picked up one of those SIG 938 pistols assuming it wouldn't even be a close fit and was amazed how nicely it fit into my big hands...in my current gun queue...

Nice brace of guns there :)

revhigh

Hawkeye
Sigs are second to none. The 226 and 225 are timeless classics.

I've never owned a more accurate semi other than 1911's.

REV

welder

Buckeye
Beautiful guns. I intend to have one after the Holidays. It'll be my first Sig and every time I see these pics I get a bit more anxious.