Ruger P85 MkII Accessories list

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Elric

Bearcat
Hey folks, have you been looking for bling to hang on your P85 (and other models)? This is NOT a sales site, you cannot buy from me, there are no auction links here.

http://ps-2.kev009.com/ohlandl/Cast_Bullet/Vault/Ruger_P85_MkII_Accessories.html

When the P85 first came out, I remember the brute force strength of the tests.. A real manly-man toy. As I sat with a P85, the question of what products existed for it came up....

Remember, some of this stuff is no longer made... Just because it is on the list does not mean it is being made... BUT... fleabay, Goon-Breaker, and other sites are your friend. As available, the part numbers are included for searching the web, because folks may have old stock on the shelves.

Bulk of links to existing manufacturers completed. Added RamLite links. Re-ordered things a bit, seperated with horizontal lines.

Ramlite appears to be making a adhesive fastened rail to fit in front of the trigger guard. Looks interesting...

Current mag makers I have here are Triple-K, Mec-Gar, Pro-Mag, and Ruger.

I have not delved into the array of holsters and mag pouches yet...

Al James

Hunter
Good work. :wink: One for other models would be great too! Sticky material IMO! Thank you!