new to meP95

Help Support Ruger Forum:

44-357

Single-Sixer
yep I don't know anything about shooting and guns. how could I have been so wrong it was a 5 shot group at 15yds I could cover with a car hood. and it was rested. and so on and so on......well it was rested never said it was freehand. what do they say never assume anything.

44-357

Single-Sixer
when I get a new gun I do all shooting at 15yds rested to make sure the sights are on. I will run at least 50rds that way. the skeet was freehand.

revhigh

Hawkeye
44-357 said:
well it was rested never said it was freehand. what do they say never assume anything.

Still Waiting for your acceptance of the challenge .....

For you and your Pee95 .... You can rest it ..... I still offer the challenge ... Put your money where your mouth is ..... You're running out of excuses ...

REV

Mike J

Hunter
44-357 Congratulations on your purchase I hope you enjoy your new pistol.

janderson021

Bearcat
After reading this thread, I have to add my unasked opinion on the P95 I own.
Bought it new in 2012, $310 in a plastic box with one mag, has a rail.
I really like this gun, not so fancy but shoots where I aim it, 15+1 rounds, easy to take down and almost as easy to put it back together. (most of the time, see my other post, P95 Slide stuck).
I like the decocker feature as well.
So short story long, it was a good deal for me.

At this moment (unless I get rich and can afford two Sig 229s) I'm planning to use a P95 (KP95dc) for a four day defensive handgun class... bringing two just in case... supposed to shoot close to 600 rounds over the four days.

welder

Buckeye
600 rds. will be a small snack to the P95. I had my new to me P94 DC out Friday for a short range session. 110 rounds mixed ammo between it and my shield with 0 problems, but a whole lot of fun.