Uplula loader

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Trucker

Single-Sixer
GunnyGene said:
Well, saved about $40 today. Got the Uplula and some ammo, and other stuff. The Uplula will not fully load a SR9 17rnd mag. I can get 16 in, but the way it works it won't load the 17th rnd. I can live with that trade off :)

That's strange since it sure loads 17 rounds in my SR9C 17 round magazine. There shouldn't be any trade off as you describe.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Trucker said:
GunnyGene said:
Well, saved about $40 today. Got the Uplula and some ammo, and other stuff. The Uplula will not fully load a SR9 17rnd mag. I can get 16 in, but the way it works it won't load the 17th rnd. I can live with that trade off :)

That's strange since it sure loads 17 rounds in my SR9C 17 round magazine. There shouldn't be any trade off as you describe.

Already corrected this up thread. It does load 17, I miscounted.

ranger1

Buckeye
I let my buddy use mine two days ago. Yesterday he went to Gander Mountain to buy one for himself. He couldn't believe how fast and easy it was to load his Beretta 9mm mags. :D

Absolutely. It allows me to load my SR9 Mag as fast as I can pick up the ammo, from the first to the last one. I do most of my shooting at a range where I have to pay by the hour or 1/2. I hate to waste that time loading mags. You will not regret the investment.

GKC

Blackhawk
I love mine...the only problem is, it spoils you! I had to buy a second one to keep in my range bag.

The AR15 mag loader is great too, I cannot live without my uplula mag loaders! The Baby Uplula is great too, I keep all three in my range bag and I load all my mags prior to going to the range....makes for a fun range trip and I can load mags at my leisure at home...

Really great tools and once you start using them, you will be hooked!

tinman

Buckeye
I posted that my girlfriend has one and that she approves. Here is yet another persons testimony......

https://youtu.be/kOaqyvd3LS0

tinman

Buckeye
And I just scored a pair of them on fleabay for what I consider a good price. One of them is the smaller version for the minor calibers.....

tinman

Buckeye
And I just scored a pair of them on fleabay for what I consider a good price. One of them is the smaller version for the minor calibers.....

Tom W

Blackhawk
When I got my first Glock I asked my wife to go to the LGS and pick one up for me. I now have 3 Glocks and really love it.

When she went into the store there were two young black girls wandering around. My wife asked the salesman for the loader, he asked what kind of pistol it was for, and my wife told him a Glock 30. The girls overheard her, gave a little shriek, and bolted out the door....

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Tom W said:
When I got my first Glock I asked my wife to go to the LGS and pick one up for me. I now have 3 Glocks and really love it.

When she went into the store there were two young black girls wandering around. My wife asked the salesman for the loader, he asked what kind of pistol it was for, and my wife told him a Glock 30. The girls overheard her, gave a little shriek, and bolted out the door....

:lol: I wonder what freaked them? The G word or some strange concept of what a loader is. :roll: :lol: