shot my P-89

Help Support Ruger Forum:

44-357

Single-Sixer
And it did great got some good tight groups from it. I am the first one to shoot it since it was made. I really like the look of it being blued.great gun I am pleased with it.

Al James

Hunter
That's the beauty of a P series pistol.....they always work. I have yet to break one. Glad you guys are appreciating Bill Ruger's auto loading pistol for the everyman. I know I always have :wink:

roylt

Hunter
YES! We need a little more P-gun talk on this site.

Keep the P-guns alive!!

P.S. P89DC was my first Ruger. Still have it and a bunch of its brothers. haha

rugerguy211

Single-Sixer
They say you never forget your first. My P89 was the first 9mm gun I bought. It was used, but has served me perfectly over 15 years.

gunman42782

Hunter
I much, much prefer the P series of guns over the SR series. I have owned many over the years, still have two, and they just plain work.

rugerguy211 said:
They say you never forget your first. My P89 was the first 9mm gun I bought. It was used, but has served me perfectly over 15 years.

The P89 was my first serious handgun I bought. The 9mm was huge to me being mainly familiar with .22 lr at the time.

Old RugerFan

Bearcat
The first gun I bought myself was a P-85, which I then later sent back for the mod, and then later traded for a KP-89DC when they came out. Still have that one; still shoots great! Eats anything I feed it.

I bought a KP95DC when they first came out and haven't regretted the choice. Not the most accurate pistol I've shot and there's another that I'd possibly choose if granted a do-over but I've put my faith in the Ruger for this long and I'll probably stick with it.
So, now I have 3 P95's and 2 P89's(or is it 3?) and parts to keep them running for the rest of my life.

Dranrab

Single-Sixer
They are shooters for sure. A Houge grip really makes them a pleasure.

tercel89

Single-Sixer
roylt said:
YES! We need a little more P-gun talk on this site.

Keep the P-guns alive!!

P.S. P89DC was my first Ruger. Still have it and a bunch of its brothers. haha

HELL YES ! I am a Glock guy but the Ruger P-series is way underrated ! They may be bulky and fat but they work and work good !

Latest posts