I just ordered a new SR9 Two Tone

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lonewolf5347

Single-Sixer
well I stop at a LGS this morning did go threw a few 9MM one was a CZ optima nice gun but the trigger turn me off.
My next choice was a sig with striker fire I think 220 model I did not like the grip.
O well took the plunge on a new Ruger sr9 two tone out the door 430.00
I check a SA Range officer in 9MM wow price 875.00 a little on the high dollar side and just for shooting steel plates I did pass on it.
I have to say the best fitting gun so far for my hand was the ruger sr series
I am certain to play with the trigger job once the gun runs with out any problem.
I also check a few high dollar striker fire pistol HK SIG all seem to have the same resistance needed to fire the gun when it came to striker fire.

Al James

Hunter
Congrats! The SR series guns fit my hand better than most too. I have had great luck with the guns in general. Let us know how you like it!

Taterman

Buckeye
Congrats. Me and my wife have has one for 2+ years now and we both love it. She is in a weekly women's shooting league and has had no issues with it at all.

For myself, I wish the trigger was a little lighter.

pjvrefugee

Single-Sixer
have bought four so far. they make good gifts. I removed the mag disconnect on three so far, mine went first day. I do not like that feature, and two of the others wanted to light strike after around a hundred down range. cured that problem.

Latest posts