Returned Guns Right to your Door?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kbm6893

Single-Sixer
I know S&W does, but does Ruger send the gun right to your door when it's done after warranty work or do you have to go to fed ex to do it?

DGW1949

Hunter
FedEx picked mine up from my door. A week or so later, they brought it right back to the same door.
But I'm in Texas. Your state may or may not allow such things. If in doubt, ask Ruger before hand.

DGW

pharmer

Single-Sixer
If they are fixing your gun they will ship it to your door. If it's being replaced it has to go to FFL. Used to destroy old gun and return new gun with same ser#, BEFAT says that's no longer allowed. Joe

kbm6893

Single-Sixer
I have to drop it off at the fed ex hub. Kind of annoying. S&W has a fed ex account and you can schedule a pick up
At your home.

22/45 Fan

Hunter
kbm6893 said:
I have to drop it off at the fed ex hub. Kind of annoying. S&W has a fed ex account and you can schedule a pick up
At your home.
Ruger offered to have Fed Ex or UPS pick up my return at my house. I declined since I was going to drive right by a Fed Ex service center that day but they did offer. Ruger does have accounts with UPS and Fed Ex and they e-mailed the mailing label to me also.