Should I get the Crimson Trace for my SR9c?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Friggs

Bearcat
Hello,
I have had my SR9c since they first came out, or right around there. I have been carrying it almost exclusively ever since, with a occasional deviation to my 38 snub nose. I am wondering your thoughts on the Crimson Trace LG-449 for the SR9c? I have considered getting it for years and have been more seriously thinking about it. For those who did buy it, would you buy it again? What are your thoughts on it? Is it worth the price? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

Lateck

Single-Sixer
I have one on my SR9c & 40c's.
I think they are great.
I know many people say they are a distraction or a crock.
The only problem for me was finding a holster for them, back then. Now many more companies make them.

Lateck,

rammerjammer

Blackhawk
I'd vote no. I had one on my SR9c and liked it, and it aided me in point shooting. But I eventually came to feel that it isn't necessary and sold it with my SR9c a few months back. Nothing wrong with the gun or laser, I just wanted the full size version and got myself the 9E.

Friggs

Bearcat
Well I decided to go for it and ordered one. Was going to get it for my revolver, but at the last minute decided to get one for my SR9c. I got a good deal on the laser so if I don't like it, I could sell it and not loose to much. I will let you all know what I think. I just need it to warm up so I can go out and shoot it. Or maybe I will go to the new indoor range that opened up a half hour away.

Thanks,

Bill