SR9C for carry

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jeffmb

Single-Sixer
Received my CWP last week and will be using my SR9C as an EDC. I have put over 300 rounds through it with not a single failure. It is extremely accurate too. Any suggestions on an OWB holster? I have one already but it feels a bit cumbersome. I'm on the slim side so looking for something with not a lot of mass.

websterz

Single-Sixer
I don't care what James Yeager says or how many times Tex Grebner rips a round thru his leg, I love my Blackhawk Serpa!

diablos30

Bearcat
why not an iwb/owb leather holster? i have one of his holsters and it fits my sr1911 like a glove.

https://www.facebook.com/HoppCustomLeather?fref=ts

22/45 Fan

Hunter
For IWB carry one of the Cross Breed Kydex/leather designs (or White Hat Holster's equivalent) are very comfortable. For OWB, there are numerous makers of either leather or Kydex that are thin and hold tight to your side.

Greg Mercurio

Single-Sixer
I carry mine IWB with an inexpensive Blackhawk neoprene holster. Size 1 fits. Can't beat the price and very comfortable. I carry in the small of my back, left handed holster for right hand draw. Sounds weird, works great.

wlhump

Bearcat
Lateck said:
I use a Theisholster (like the Crossbreed) IWB.
Good holster, great service and fair price.

Lateck,

I second the Theis Holster. I don't carry an SR9c (waiting to get an SR40c) but I carry a Sig P220 SAO in a Theis with no issues. I will go back to them for the SR.

kctgb

Bearcat
Uncle mikes slide holster(pancake holster) and slip your belt on the outside of the holster with the butt forward. works great for me with a P95 and my wife doesn't notice I have it on. I carry it with a T shirt on and a button up shirt with the shirt unbutton. No one has ever noticed I am armed and the 95 is a good bit thicker than the SR9.

If you look on Amazon I think they cost around $25.00

palabman

Bearcat
I have a Crossbreed Supertuck for mine and like it. A less expensive alternative to the Crossbreed is made by Alien Gear.