ghost rocket trigger bar connector

Help Support Ruger Forum:

perry10

Bearcat
I was recently thinking about buying and installing the ghost rocket trigger bar connector for my full size sr9. I would like to hear from shooters that have installed one on their pistol to ask if it really helped the performance of the trigger.

websterz

Single-Sixer
I installed the Rocket in my SR9 and it is really nice! Make sure to contact them before you order so they get the right version to match your pistol. I had to send them a picture of my stock connector so they could tell if I needed the very latest version, which I did. It makes a big difference.

kc5tty

Bearcat
I second that.

Loved my SR9 with the Ghost Rocket. Made the trigger smooth and sweet. Great to shoot at IDPA or IPSC matches.

Steve in OK

pjvrefugee

Single-Sixer
I have the early version (round mag release) and my trigger was initially rather stout and gritty. installed one and used my dremel on some of the internals, made a world of difference. liked it so much I put one in my other four SR series pistols.

Gizmo42

Single-Sixer
I put the Ghost Ultimate in mine. That along with some polishing made a very nice trigger even better. Very smooth now. I didnt go with the Rocket because at the time I didnt want to deal with fitting it and the Ultimate is drop in. The over travel doesnt really bother me.

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
I have the ultime in my 9c and 9- had to send the 9 to Ruger, they took it out- replaced with whole new trigger. The new trigger was- awful. Just plain awful- sompared to what I sent them and to my 9c. So just had my ultimate reinstalled. Even with the other new triogger parts it is so much better.
I'm not saying the SR triggers are bad- but compared to after the new parts? world of diff.