Value of P-95

Help Support Ruger Forum:

steenroller

Bearcat
I was not aware that the P-95 had become a collectors item so fast. :D I saw one sell for $500 dollars Saturday. I was at the county auction and the Sheriff's office was selling seized and stolen guns that could not be returned. I never go there expecting good deals but this was ridiculous. Like new P-95 for $500, several High-Points that went for $170, and a laminated stock stainless 10-22 that went for $450. Wish I could have put a couple of mine in the auction.
Every once in a while I see a good deal at these auctions but most of the time they go sky high for anything decent.

Altered

Bearcat
Wow Id sell my "like new" P95 for $500 right now. I doubt that anyone would give that much I wouldn't. :p

roylt

Hunter
You could get two at that price if your patient. Gun auctions are crazy in my limited experience. I don't waste my time with them anymore. There is always some nut that has more money than brains.

steenroller

Bearcat
Did not really plan on buying anything. Its just down the road from my house and I go just to see what is there and on the off chance there is something that slips through cheap. Also just to visit.

welder

Buckeye
500 bucks? I have a nib one with spare parts I'd wave goodbye to for that cash. I like em but they were never $500 guns.

Al James

Hunter
I watched this one close about a week ago.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=448138886

Penny start with no reserve. $400 + $25 shipping would end up at $450 OTD for me. Pretty interesting. :shock:

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Wow, that's even higher than the swap meet price after the no paperwork surcharge!! Seriously though, as much as I like my two Glocks they do not strike me as $500.00 guns.