Need inexpensive vertical shoulder holster for LC9s

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kingpaul

Bearcat
I'm looking for a simple, inexpensive, vertical one; not a nice custom leather one. Any ideas? Thanks.

LC9Lover

Bearcat
Are you looking for IWB or OWB?

I carry an LC9 both IWB, OWB holsters. Since I use a Viridian Green Laser sight, I use ECR holsters. My IWB and OWB holsters are both made by Galco. Both are vertical. The OWP is a paddle holster. I prefer a vertical holster. You might want to look at Galco holsters for your weapon.

kingpaul

Bearcat
My apologies. I meant shoulder holster. I use the Garrett Industries IWB gt and silent thunder mostly. I am looking for a shoulder holster. Thanks for your help.

kd4rgwml

Single-Sixer
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/671896/uncle-mikes-sidekick-vertical-shoulder-holster-right-hand-medium-frame-semi-automatic-3-to-4-barrel-nylon-black?cm_vc=ProductFinding

George

Blackhawk
Check out your army type stores. They have all types of holsters! They may have the cheap nylon ones.. I found one with two mag holders other side of the holster.. it's cheap but decent shoulder holster for the money. Holds my S&W 6906 my 1911 .45 Full size and my 1911 Colt compact officers.. It's adj. for what gun you have and the price was $16.99 last year. Name is Tactical universal Horizontal shoulder Holster made by UTG it's padded to. Got it at the Army Barracks .. I use it for the large framed guns when my IWB holster don't work. it will work as well for a smaller gun like my LC9 if you have the holster taken in to fit the gun you want.