OWB for 9c with light/laser?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
Tried to title the thread so it would be easy to tell if you're interested, but the problem is-
I had a Streamlight TLR-4, the combo light/laser- on my SR9 bedside gun. I love it. Finally found a kydex IWB holster for it, and could move the TLR4 to my 9c and carry it, but- the kydex, in order to cover the laser- is long/wide and not too comfy. Now for a while it's ok, as the good Col said it's comforting- not comfortable.
The IWB came from concealmentsolutions, they have a wide variety of holsters to fit a bunch of guns with a bunch of different lasers, if anyone is interested.
But I want an OWB, leather would be great but I know I can't be picky- for my 9c with the TLR4 on it- yep, I bought one for the 9c, too (Midway had em on sale for $93 last week, may still if interested- paid $110 for my first one about a year ago.)
So, anybody heard of such a thing? Bing & Google are gettin' tired of me looking for the same thing over & over &...

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
Not a lot of interest here but- in case anyone else was looking-concealmentsolutions will make a OWB kydex Sidwinder Pro with lights/lasers ($95 plus shipping). I want leather, and Black Hills Holsters will do that for me- don't know a price yet, if anyone wants to know I'll tell ya when we finish the order.

Latest posts