Adjustable rear sight for LC9s?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Thumbcocker

Blackhawk
Wife got one of these little gems and lets me play with it too. It is surprisingly accurate even out to 50yards. It does shoot high though. Does anyone know of a fully adjustable rear sight for these little guys? I think it world have potential as a woods/small game gun if the sights could be adjusted.

loaded round

Hunter
I also have a LC9s and I find it to be very accurate to about 15 yards. Please bear in mind the object of this little pistol is not to be a target firearm out to 50 yards. If you or your wife wish to shoot accurately out to 50 yds. (in subdued light) I'd suggest mounting a CT laser sight like the LG-412 on your LC9s. I put one on mine and you can adjust it to shoot in the black at 25 yds. JMHO.

mysquishy

Bearcat
mine shoots a little low, id love an adjusable rear sight, on a plus side im awaiting my ccw this will be a peach of a carry gun, i wear it often iwb in a disantis 100 pro holster, after about 40 min. i cant tell im carrying it.

mysquishy

Bearcat
by the way im a noob to the ruger forum, im also a member of the smith and wesson forum, i own two m&p's and i own an sr9, try to conceal that bad boy on my 5 ft. 4 inch frame.

loaded round

Hunter
I think the only way you'll be able to conceal your SR9 is with a quality IWB holster (Inside the Pants). I'm almost 6'2'' 230 lb and that's the only way I can conceal a medium frame pistol without wearing some type of sport coat. Behind the back holsters work great also except when you have to drive.

mysquishy said:
by the way im a noob to the ruger forum, im also a member of the smith and wesson forum, i own two m&p's and i own an sr9, try to conceal that bad boy on my 5 ft. 4 inch frame.

Latest posts