Custom Holsters; D.M. Bullard

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boanerge

Bearcat
I have two (2) K&D Holsters (Dokota Defender and Thunderbird Defender{Ruger SP101}) which I ordered in 2008. There is a Custom Holster Maker D.M. Bullard; http://dmbullardleather.com/1429711.html

I just ordered an IWB Holster "Dual Carry" (for SA 1911 LW Champion Operator), there is a 4-6 week Order Ship Time (OST) (Less than half the OST of K&D {Out of Business} and Milt Sparks). I'll Post Pictures when I receive the Holster. Quality and reviews appear to be on Par with K&D (If not Better, however, when you get to the Artisan Class of Holster craftsmen; I'm not sophisticated enough in the area of Holster Craftmenship to discern the Difference). That said D.M. Bullard is my Supplier of Choice for Holsters from now on!!!!

I'm not affiliated with D.M.Bullard with the exception as a Customer, nor am I receiving anything from them. Just thought everyone's in the Market for "good gear" when they can find it!!!

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
wonder if they make em for 9c's with lights/lasers. So far the only folks I've found that do are ConcealmentSolutions, but I want an OWB and it seems all they make is IWBs. The one I got is made for the SR9 (fits the 9c) with a Streamlight TLR-4. It works- but due to the light, the kydex part is so long it;'s really not comfortable- comforting at night, knowing I'm prepared- but long-term use is a pain.