SR9C or ----

Help Support Ruger Forum:

D_Gunner

Single-Sixer
I'm trying to decide on would it be a better choice to carry a my Beretta Nano or the My Ruger SR9C I have had some FTE with the Nano

websterz

Single-Sixer
Sounds like you answered your own question. I would never trust a gun that has issues like that.

22/45 Fan

Hunter
The SR9c will be bulkier and heavier than the Nano but will have more capacity, be easier to shoot and, in your case, should be more reliable. Obvious choice: the 9c.

Rei40c

Blackhawk
One way that may help you make your decision is to ask yourself if it really is a pocket gun or not. If you prefer to pocket carry and can make the nano work in that role then maybe it's worth trying to sort out. However if it has to be on your hip anyway, I'd go with the sr9c.

D_Gunner

Single-Sixer
I think the Nano problems are sorted out. I like it because its smaller. but like the round count of the SR9c compared to the Nano. Time to sort out the pros and cons of each gun and go from there.

loaded round

Hunter
I just bought a new LC9s and it's well made firearm as expected from Ruger. FYI, two members of my gun club own Nano's and are trying to sell them for several unhappy reasons. I suggest you buy the LC9s, and buy from an American company.

timboy

Bearcat
If you are holstering them I would go with the sr9c,I do not know the size of the nano but I'm guessing pocket carry is not going to work well with either of them.

D_Gunner

Single-Sixer
loaded round said:
I just bought a new LC9s and it's well made firearm as expected from Ruger. FYI, two members of my gun club own Nano's and are trying to sell them for several unhappy reasons. I suggest you buy the LC9s, and buy from an American company.
I own both the Nano and SR9C..What holster works well with the SR9C Ruger?

Ruger Nut10

Single-Sixer
Holsters I use in preference is the basic "Stow And Go" Galco. My second favorite is the White Hat IWB holster.

glass3222

Bearcat
I have been carrying my SR9c in a crossbreed super tuck IWB for about 2 years. Very comfortable holster

MountainWalker

Single-Sixer
Ozark Holster makes a great tuckable holster for the SR9c. http://www.ozarksholstercompany.com/shop/solo-single-clip-holster/

HS-LD

Bearcat
Galco Tac Slide is the best OWB holster I've found for CCW. It's vertical, low profile and the gun sits high. The wide spacing of the belt loop allow for some fore aft latitude as well. It's my go to EDC OWB CCW holster.

But I also have a shipment of Kydex coming Saturday and who knows what I can come up with on my own for less than $10 a holster! :)