ruger p90 dc

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roylt

Hunter
Welcome.
The P90 was made a little differently over the years so a picture would be best. Also blued or stainless would be a big deal or if it is a special police only run etc.

roylt

Hunter
Again the P90DC was made differently over the years. I don't like the early pistols as they had only one decock lever.

Any P-gun is worth 250. A new in box unit would be up to 400 in my opinion. But where you are located makes a difference too. You can check gunbroker for what things are selling for. Not listed but really selling for.

Good luck,

I have a P97 that I bought new in 1997 or so, and only paid about $300 for it (I wanted a 45acp and it was the least expensive one in the store). I've been offered $400 for this gun by guys at the range, but won't sell it. Although I hardly ever fire it, over the years it has worked flawlessly, never once failing to perform as designed. I've thought of it as a possible carry gun but it is a little large for that, in my opinion. When it comes right down to it, I just like this gun, and enjoy owning it too much to sell it for even $400. Now if some crazy offered me $800, then it would be probably be sold.

Osage

Bearcat
Actually, for me the first choice handgun is; German made, "semi-auto", "all metal", "SA/DA" and 9mm. In lieu of that exacting criteria, among the USA mfg's I'm beginning to like the Ruger P89 a lot, if I was a .45acp fan it would probably be the P90.

Therefore, since they ain't making that puppy anymore, if I was selling I'd hold out for $400+.

Osage

Buckeye!

Blackhawk
9jlidw.jpg

350 would not touch mine...

MountainWalker

Single-Sixer
Blue Book lists the P90 100% at $495. If the spare magazine is new too, then I would value it at $50 since they are $39.95 + shipping at Ruger. Those pistols were only supplied with one magazine when new.

MountainWalker

Single-Sixer
Osage said:
Therefore, since they ain't making that puppy anymore, if I was selling I'd hold out for $400+.
Osage
This fact may actually detract from the value since parts and service drys up for discontinued Rugers.

chefrob1

Single-Sixer
roylt said:
Yeah, try to find a mag release spring....

i called ruger and they sent me one..........at first they didn't want to (wanted me to send it in) but after some run around on the phone the "good 'ol ruger CS" kicked in and they sent it to me.......can't even remember if they charged me.

modrifle3

Buckeye
MountainWalker said:
Blue Book lists the P90 100% at $495. If the spare magazine is new too, then I would value it at $50 since they are $39.95 + shipping at Ruger. Those pistols were only supplied with one magazine when new.

Not completely true, my DC shipped with two. Any 100% p90 should include two mags.

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
If my memory has not completely failed, there were some "special editions" that only came with one magazine. However, alll that I purchased or saw were in black cases with "Special Edition" lettering on the cases.

Latest posts