A mind is a terrible thing......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
My guess is that in my short time on earth I have reloaded about a 1000 times the amount of 9mm than you have even seen. I reload about 35,000 9mm a year and I don't just reload one or two different loads. I have come up with at least twenty different loads that I find acceptable.

I have that Hornady FMJ bullet that you say has a .070" difference from your 110gr .357 Oversized bullet and the difference is a flipping .012" total between them. Where did you come up with .070"? You have a dangerously overcharged load with a dangerous OAL and a dangerous oversized bullet for a dangerous posted load. Other than that you are awesome, not.... Get that through your thick skull.
I say again, post this in the reloading section and I promise to follow you over there to give you moral support. :D :D :D

5of7

Hunter
Cheesewhiz said:
My guess is that in my short time on earth I have reloaded about a 1000 times the amount of 9mm than you have even seen. I reload about 35,000 9mm a year and I don't just reload one or two different loads. I have come up with at least twenty different loads that I find acceptable.

I have that Hornady FMJ bullet that you say has a .070" difference from your 110gr .357 Oversized bullet and the difference is a flipping .012" total between them. Where did you come up with .070"? You have a dangerously overcharged load with a dangerous OAL and a dangerous oversized bullet for a dangerous posted load. Other than that you are awesome, not.... Get that through your thick skull.
I say again, post this in the reloading section and I promise to follow you over there to give you moral support. :D :D :D

Well, if you actually did load that much 9MM a year, you should be better versed in the difference between OAL and seated depth. It appears to me that the first time you ever heard of seating depth, was when I brought it into the conversation here.

Do you know how to read a micrometer? Why did you say .007" one time and .012" the next time? Are you lying? do you have pictures of these bullets to prove that you actually have them in hand?

As to the reloading forum, forget it. Here is where you attacked me and here is where I am going to slap you back into your little cubby hole. Look sonny, you are out of your depth. If you want to make yourself look like a damned fool, that is OK with me, but don't think for a minuet that you are fooling me, I am too old a cat to be punked by a kitten. 8)

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
5of7 said:
Well, if you actually did load that much 9MM a year, you should be better versed in the difference between OAL and seated depth. It appears to me that the first time you ever heard of seating depth, was when I brought it into the conversation here.

Do you know how to read a micrometer? Why did you say .007" one time and .012" the next time? Are you lying? do you have pictures of these bullets to prove that you actually have them in hand?

As to the reloading forum, forget it. Here is where you attacked me and here is where I am going to slap you back into your little cubby hole. Look sonny, you are out of your depth. If you want to make yourself look like a damned fool, that is OK with me, but don't think for a minuet that you are fooling me, I am too old a cat to be f**ked by a kitten. 8)

There is no difference from an OAL to seating depth if working with known data.

...and never call me a liar! Do you got that you little old pathetic dried piece of crap creep? You look like the toy train driver in a psych ward.

Dance all you want, the only LIAR here is YOU. That .007" was a differential from 3 different HP bullets. The .012" IS the difference between the Hornady 115gr FMJ bullet length that you quote data from and that of your Hornady 110gr .357 Oversized HP bullet. Before you post bullcrap make sure that the guy you're BS'ing doesn't have all the stuff you say you have.

5of7

Hunter
Cheesewhiz said:
There is no difference from an OAL to seating depth if working with known data.

...and never call me a liar! Do you got that you little old pathetic dried piece of crap creep? You look like the toy train driver in a psych ward.

Dance all you want, the only LIAR here is YOU. That .007" was a differential from 3 different HP bullets. The .012" IS the difference between the Hornady 115gr FMJ bullet length that you quote data from and that of your Hornady 110gr .357 Oversized HP bullet. Before you post bullcrap make sure that the guy you're BS'ing doesn't have all the stuff you say you have.

You have your "facts" wrong. It is as simple as that.

That you seem incapable of facing that, tells me that you are nothing more than a kid who, after having perused a few reloading manuals, thinks that he has all the answers. Well sonny, you certainly do NOT have all the facts, Hell, the "facts" that you do have are wrong.

You can't even acknowledge the fact that a .357" diameter bullet is not oversized in a .357 groove diameter barrel.... :roll:

Grow up....smell the coffee....act like a man, and then perhaps you will gain the respect that you crave. 8)

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
dannylightning said:
it does seem very hard to find good how to gun videos on the internet. i am not expert but man some of these people have no clue at all and do things terribly wrong. actually most videos i have watched are this way, kind of sad people just pump out so much bad info and than keep pumping out bad info on you tube especially

Yeh, but if it's on the internet it has to be true.

Latest posts