SR45/SR9c kudos

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger Indy

Bearcat
I just love my SR45 and my SR9c. I have put over 1000 rounds through each in about a year, never had any problems with either one. They just shoot everything. I am surprised more people are excited as I am about these amazing pistols!

planetcat

Single-Sixer
I have both pistols too. Couldn't agree more. They are a pleasure to shoot. All my friends that shoot them are pleasantly surprised at how well they shoot.

pjvrefugee

Single-Sixer
I own them as well as the SR9, 40c and SR40. all five triggers the same and all five just plain work. have given three SR9's as gifts and they also are keepers.

Ruger Indy

Bearcat
I have tried to make mine fail..... rapid fire, limpwristing, they are just tack drivers. I don't shoot at numbers on paper targets, lately have been shooting at holes in center of paper targets.Very impressive .

mikey98e

Bearcat
I have both also. I did have problems with my SR9c when I first got it. I sent it back to Ruger and they fixed it. I had a bad spring on the slide stop, after each shot the slide would stay open.
-mike

papaSR9

Single-Sixer
I am opposite in models. SR9 and SR40c. Both shoot well and I love having the SR40c is my main carry. Never a problem with them eating anything I feed them except for a couple of FTEs during the first 100rnds. After that, no problems.

Of course I have spoiled everything by getting the SR1911. A very sweet and accurate shooter.