Ruger Mark II price

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
What is the value of a Mark II, stainless, 5.5" BULL barrel going for now? This one has box and papers. Not NIB. Has been shot but is in VG to Excellent condition. Inquiring minds want to know..... Thanks for your input!!! 8)

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
Thanks, Dan!! I have two (the other one a 5.25" blued taper barrel). Was thinking of selling the stainless one. A guy was asking me how much I'd sell for. Told him I'd have to think about it.

Chief_10Beers

Blackhawk
Ruger Packer said:
Thanks, Dan!! I have two (the other one a 5.25" blued taper barrel). Was thinking of selling the stainless one. A guy was asking me how much I'd sell for. Told him I'd have to think about it.

Don't sell or you'll regret it, don't ask me how I know.............................................

y2k-fxst

Single-Sixer
george preston said:
I picked up a SS MK II tapered barrel with fixed sights and 4 factory magazines a few months ago for $160. Way under valued for my neck of the woods.

Why can I NEVER find deals like this! 4 mags alone currently average a price of $120 on EBay!

george preston

Single-Sixer
Yep, it's rare around her too. Found it on a local firearms forum. The guy was asking $160 and was also looking for trades. I told him is pay his full asking price that night and met him at a local Walmart . Yes, I got a bill of sale and yes, once I got it home I checked to see if it was hot :). My wife was a little cross with me but once I showed her what they where selling for, she changed her mind. Not that I'll ever sell it.

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
I remember back about 1985 buying a stainless MkII basic model for about $159. I sold it about 3 years later for $150 and took that and some $$ I'd saved up and bought the stainless MKII 5.5" bull barrel target model that is the subject of this OP.

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
dakota1911 said:
It would be at least a $300+ thingy down here from what you have described.

Different parts of the country have different prices (+/-) for different guns. What might seem high in one part of the country might be considered low in another part.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Keep that beauty RP ... I have several of the exact same gun ... they're not going anywhere.

REV

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
revhigh said:
Keep that beauty RP ... I have several of the exact same gun ... they're not going anywhere.

REV

Its not going anywhere. Unless someone makes me an offer I just absolutely can't refuse.

I do have another Mark II. It has 5.25" tapered barrel and adjustable sights. I understand it was a batch of barrels that was cut to the wrong length. Found it in a pawn shop. Used but the price was right... $175. I shoot this one more than the other one.

george preston

Single-Sixer
Ruger Packer said:
revhigh said:

REV

Its not going anywhere. Unless someone makes me an offer I just absolutely can't refuse.

I do have another Mark II. It has 5.25" tapered barrel and adjustable sights. I understand it was a batch of barrels that was cut to the wrong length. Found it in a pawn shop. Used but the price was right... $175. I shoot this one more than the other one.

Those are the kind of deals I live for! I need one more MKII. I have 2 sons and the MKII is the only pistol I plan to buy for them while they are still under my roof. Each will also get a bolt action 30-06, 10/22, and a 870.

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
Ruger Packer said:
revhigh said:

REV

Your KMK512 is worth $400+. If you have box and papers $450+ and I see them sell in the $500 range. But your 5.25 barreled gun is not a batch cut wrong but is a MK514. Which is a heavy tapered target model. These sell $450+ without box and are quite desirable.