Is the SR9C sweet or what?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

glokrok

Bearcat
I have very strong affections for this gun. I only have 200 rnds thru mine but Im hooked. Sweeeeet!

Clovishound

Blackhawk
If it is like mine, the trigger will get smoother around 400 rounds or so.

I tried a bunch of different 9s prior to buying. I kept coming back to the SR9c. Nothing came close for a compact carry weapon.

glokrok

Bearcat
Howdy Buckeye from Texas. The trigger gets better, SS? It is awesome right out of the box. Sweeet trigger, got me a N82 Tactical professional holster on order just for this sweetheart. It sure is tight and right. I dont even shoot my LC9 anymore its so sweet. Have I mentioned how sweet this pistol is? :eek:)>

pjvrefugee

Single-Sixer
agreed. and light, easy to carry/conceal. put another 200 through mine this afternoon. printed 8x10 target out to 35 yards. not tight groups but at that distance I do not expect any more than on the sheet. up close and personal is a different story.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Hey guys. Does anybody else not care for the rubber insert on the backstrap of this otherwise fine pistol? I am planning to make a plastic one for it at some point.

Brian48

Bearcat
Well, up until this afternoon, the SR9C *was* my favorite "new" gun. The damn spring that engages the slide release snapped off the little nub. Was shooting as normal when all of a sudden the slide kept getting locked back with each shot. I've seen several posts about this same issue before so I knew right away what the problem was. A quick inspection confirmed.

Man, you'd think they would solved this issue by now. This is a fairly brand new gun as well. First it was the front sight of my SR1911 breaking off (twice) and now this. Where the heck is Ruger buying their small parts from these days?

Oh well. Will be call Prescott in the morning I guess.

Latest posts