Keep the P-Guns alive! Weekend fun.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roylt

Hunter
So my ex gets to visit with the kids every other weekend so I found some free time to tinker / clean up an old 89 model.

Working on two types of Rugers in the photo.

What could be better? Pistol with cookies and milk.

Note on the cookie package: Ruger "The Reward" love it!! HAHA

PAVTXER

Single-Sixer
Nice, real nice..... Share the end result of the P you are working on..... And you could share a cookie too.... I find overnight mail best to keep it fresh. :lol:

Can't say I've seen those cookie around here....they look good. Now I have a craving for something sweet....

roylt

Hunter
Sorry John, there was only the 3 cookies left when I took the picture and they didn't last too long after that. :)

As for the 89, it was just dirty so I was just giving it a once over and lube job. Changed back to stock grips too.

427mach1

Blackhawk
We had the Ruger cookies in a vending machine at work a while ago. I seem to recall they are made in Austria? I took a package to my boss (a gun aficionado) and told him I had just purchased an Austrian-made Ruger. He got a very puzzled look on his face and couldn't figure it out until I showed him the cookies!

FlyerTom

Single-Sixer
As a long-time owner/shooter of a P90DC, I have one comment:
Milk in a coffee cup? How Bohemian! That's like drinking wine out of a mason jar! :mrgreen:

roylt

Hunter
If you click the picture it will take you to a larger view. It was actually a small plastic cup. "kids cup" It was handy in the clean dish rack and with only 3 cookies left I figure one of the kids cups would be enough milk to wash them down.

I do like to use a coffee cup for cookies and milk though. Wide mouth so you can get a chips ahoy right in there. Yummy!

Love those P-Guns!

welder

Buckeye
Ah yes! Just made a deal to trade a 10-22 for a stainless P-95 with a buddy at work. Fewer than a hundred rounds through the pipe on the "P". He's only had it a month and thanks to his 10-22 addiction and my hunt for another 95 for my son, the stars aligned. My 10-22 has fewer than 200 rounds and has the metal trigger guard as opposed to the newer polymer one, a motivator for him.

The deal:

My synthetic stainless 10-22 with Volquartsen extractor and bolt release plus one 555 WWB bulk pack for his stainless P-95 and new Blakhawk holster. Both guns are complete with everything they left the factory with minus the factory oil.

Been wanting a take down 10-22 anyway.

How I do?