Kudos to Ruger service

Help Support Ruger Forum:

boomer47

Bearcat
I bought a new 22/45 Target a couple of weeks ago and did not look at it closely enough before buying. Got it home and found that the rear sight was all the way to the right in the dovetail and no amount of hammering on it would move it.
Called Ruger CS,had a mailing label e-mailed to me, dropped it off at Fedx last Wed. and got it back today with the rear sight replaced and centered in the dovetail.
As far as I know, a one week turnaround is almost unheard of today.
I have, or have had, at least 8 of the MK .22 pistols, starting with a MK1 40 years ago and this is the first one I have had to send to Ruger for repairs.
So, if anyone from Ruger monitors this forum I just wanted to let them know that I think the service is great. (the pistols are outstanding as well)

MountainWalker

Single-Sixer
Boomer: That is my experience as well. I have been collecting, shooting and using Ruger firarms for over 40 years and found their product very good and the few things that went wrong were instantly corrected by Ruger. They have exceeded my expectations on several occasions.

6mm

Bearcat
I have owned and shot a lot of Rugers since the late 70's. I have had only one go back, a SR22, had a bad magazine disconnect. Went out on a Monday and was back on Friday. No problems with it since.