Color mine pink! SR22 grip, or cover, something.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OneChiveMama

Bearcat
I just got my first gun(s)!! YAY! I got a Ruger sr22 and an American Tactical pump action 12 gauge shotgun! YAY again! Im so excited BUT I reeeeeally would like some neon pink or neon green colors on my guns! One does want a hint of color after all. ;-) Im scouring the internet looking for grips or grip traction tapes (?). Does anyone have any idea of where to find something like this? I found a place called traction tapes or something like that but they don't have any colors and responded to my email telling me that the neon colors are not good for their dyes. Can anyone help??

Kermit814

Bearcat
http://www.tractiongrips.com/

He only makes pink ones for the SR22 when the cutting dyes are almost dead. Apparently once you switch over to pink it ruins the dyes for other colors. I had to wait about a month to get my wife's. They go on easy and feel great on the grips. Word to the wise though, unless you want to buy two sets, make sure you know which grip you are going to use. Once you put these on, you aren't going to peel them off and put them on the other size grip.

2e21n68.jpg

Latest posts