P94DAO with factory laser - rare?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dwd

Single-Sixer
I bid on a P94DAO with a factory laser on GB today and didn't get it. Lost it for a dollar! Actually my son called and I had to pick him up at the school else I would have kept bidding. I would have loved to add it to the collection.
I wonder how rare it is, I've never seen one before?

Al James

Hunter
That was a good deal. I was going to bid on that and the p89dc that the same seller had. Both were rough but went cheap. Chet15 has the exact production numbers, but they (factory laser)were rare. Some variations more than others within the laser model series. Today's was a blued dao but there were DC only and manual safety in both blue and ss. Even some in Roy's favorite REM finish.

dwd

Single-Sixer
That guy got a deal, I would have bid more if I hadn't had to leave. And especially since the laser didn't work. Its kind of like buy a pig in a poke on these auction sites. You just have to assume the worst, especially when they have a no return policy.

roylt

Hunter
I can't even afford to look for P-guns anymore. I would drive myself crazy.

I have seen some go cheap and some go for what I figure you should have got two guns for.

Just depends on who is bidding. I always have to bow out with my current financial woes. I also try not to bid against fellow members.

Side note, local deal I was too late for. Guy sold a P95 (plain Jane) with 1200 rounds of ammo for $500!! I couldn't dial the phone fast enough. Oh well, another deal will be around the corner.

roylt

Hunter
My "collection" is very modest. Scratches and scrapes, little of this and little of that but they are really just for me anyway.

Keep the P-guns alive!!

dwd

Single-Sixer
I located a P94DC with working factory laser locally, $400obo. I'm just giddy! I'm afraid to make an offer, don't really have the money here before xmas and I am trying to finance a reloader. But this is soooo tempting.

rammerjammer

Blackhawk
It'd be nice if P series prices keep going up. But it won't matter regarding my KP90DC. Its my first gun, shoots great, utterly reliable and I will never sell or trade it.

Gotta love the P series!

dwd

Single-Sixer
Well, we worked out a deal. If everything goes okay it should be on its way.

roylt

Hunter
Lucky SOB!!

I got my Christmas present early too. My van died this morning. No pistols in my future for awhile. Single Dad with two little kids = no money.

Merry Christmas to all and Keep the P-guns alive!!

dwd

Single-Sixer
It's here, everything as advertised. We'll see how it shoots. It may be the perfect ruger.