P944 Selling Pices

Help Support Ruger Forum:

stumpie22

Bearcat
What are P944 selling for in your areas, I live in NW Ohio my gun is in 98% condition with Box , 2 Mags & Manual ,I want 400 for it and cant get it , most offers are in the low 300 range , is this commom for this model.

revhigh

Hawkeye
From what I've seen ... $275-325 is about right for my area.

REV

stumpie22

Bearcat
hittman said:
Up to $350 here
Thanks for the replies , I guess its a shame on me thing for not checking on prices prior to buying, its a shame that this gun has such a low resale value.

Black Fly

Single-Sixer
I just bought one for $300 on GB with shipping. Like new, two mags, and all. There are some going for more on there, but I've seem them for less as well.
Bfly

stumpie22

Bearcat
Black Fly said:
I just bought one for $300 on GB with shipping. Like new, two mags, and all. There are some going for more on there, but I've seem them for less as well.
Bfly
Well we both got lucky ,you purchased one at 300 and I sold mine for 400, I will stick with my 1st love the good old S&W pistols , the reason I purchased the pistol was because it did remind me of the 3rd generation Smiths never thinking about resale value , I think the P Series is a fine pistol but resale value is terrible, catch you all later.

Black Fly

Single-Sixer
Congrats, we've got the best of both worlds. I've held onto my Performance Center 629, the rest of mine are Rugers. It is an ideal time for Ruger guys to pick up a full P series in very nice condition if they can find the money. They probably will never be real valuable, but if you're afflicted, there's no hope and value is in the eye of the beholder.
Bfly