New LCP Trigger roughness question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

George

Blackhawk
My LCP wife's was built in 3-2013 just got it yesterday it has a purple frame. Just what she wanted and I thought it was a better bet to get all the upgrades that came with the newer gun.. Steel guide rode, Short trigger pull that is none stacking.. raised sights on the slide.. One thing with the trigger, it's smooth if you give it one sweep back till it breaks, slow or fast still smooth but if you press the trigger say 1/8" then let of and do this a few times there is a catchy scratchy roughness in there when the trigger returns.. Has anyone had this with this feeling? How do I get rid of it? Trigger would be just about perfect if it wasn't for that. Other then that it's a great trigger in fact I would say just before the trigger breaks the pull weight drops off making for a quick clean break... How can I get rid of the roughness that I get on the start of the trigger pull if I don't complete the pull and ease my finger off the trigger.. I cleaned the gun and lubed it up and will work the trigger at that point to see if it works in or "out" I should say.. What do you think! George