Whats your Ruger 9MM Favorite?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rugster

Bearcat
I have a few Ruger 9MM's but I have to say if I could have only one Ruger 9MM it would be the KP-95. I would say the KP89 is a close second.

Clovishound

Blackhawk
I have only one 9mm, the SR9c. It would not be my first choice for a range only weapon, but I love it as a carry weapon. I do enjoy taking it to the range as well.

WVGIRL

Bearcat
I only have one 9mm and it's the SR9C and I love it. It's fun to shoot and you can do it all day with no pain. That is except your reload thumb gets tender.

rammerjammer

Blackhawk
I know this is the semi auto section but my favorite 9mm Ruger are my SP101s.

For semi auto Rugers it'd have to be my SR9c.

GKC

Blackhawk
WVGIRL said:
I only have one 9mm and it's the SR9C and I love it. It's fun to shoot and you can do it all day with no pain. That is except your reload thumb gets tender.

You need to get an UpLula mag loader. Once you have one, you'll be spoiled....I can't even load a magazine to capacity by hand anymore.

pjvrefugee

Single-Sixer
my trusty old P-85 is a sentimental favorite but the one I am the happiest with is the Sr9. like it so much I have gifted 3 more to various family members. added an SR9c this weekend. very nice and easy to carry. might be the ticket-will know when 200 more go down range. first impressions ---exceptional!
now carrying. eats anything and shoots to point of aim.

roylt

Hunter
I go back and forth. P89 or P94. Basically the same gun just a bit of a cosmetic change.

94 I guess.

Busterswoodshop

Buckeye
I would have to say my P85.
I bought it the first year they came out and have never had a problem with it.
It will shoot any ammo I put in it and it has never failed me.

roylt

Hunter
A lot of guys are saying SR9c. I really don't want to get started with the SR line. The P-guns hooked me and I can't afford another series....

modrifle3

Buckeye
Not the most accurate, but I would grab the p89 then the p94, last the p95. After cracked frame on my p97 I don't trust Ruger plastics.

If one pistol period it would be my stainless beretta 92fs.