Added another Ruger P90

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Got a good deal from a good friend on a slightly used P90...I LOVE IT. Has new Hogue grips that fit my hand great. Got a shoulder harness for it because it's a bit too big to carry on my hip for conceal carry w/ an overshirt works great.

It's keeping his little brother the P95 company now.

chefrob1

Single-Sixer
nice.....i love mine and the shoulder harness works out for a comfortable carry option for me.

ADP3

Single-Sixer
Nice score. For the money they are the best shooting .45 ACP ever.

Best Regards,
ADP3

roylt

Hunter
What's up with the 95 medallion? I really enjoy tinkering with the P-series. Post up info on that please.

Also welcome if I missed you before. (low post count)

Pierow

Blackhawk
Sehr gut Herr Shell Meister. Nice with the original grips and a Crown Royal bag to boot. If you feel like sharing, I would like to know the meaning of your forum name. When I see shell master I think of a couple handfuls of the nations best fireworks shell builders. Just curious as always but feel free not to answer.

Enjoy your P90, Pierow

dwd

Single-Sixer
You just can't go wrong with a Ruger P90. 2 or 3 won't hurt a thing. Try a DC next time.

jamesray59

Bearcat
Got a P90 myself and gets a bit heavy with a IWB.
Been thinking about a shoulder harness.
What shoulder rig did you get if I may ask?

dwd

Single-Sixer
I know you're not asking me but I bought a shoulder holster from sportsmans guide that I like. Leather and made for Ruger. I carry a P89 in mine but I'd bet a P90 would work in there too.

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
Can't have too many P90's! And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Actually, I consider mine to be quite handsome, tho not as pretty as Calvin's! Not going to say what is ugly to me, don't want to get into that again! :lol: